|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage technical cybersecurity testing engagements end to end (web applications, mobile applications (Android and iOS), web services, API, network, thick client, external/internal network)
- Contribute to red/purple team and attack simulation engagements including social engineering, phishing, custom shells and AV/EDR bypassing.
- Work effectively as a self-managed team member, maintain communication and update management on engagement process
- Preparing high quality client reports recommending security improvements and identifying possible solutions
- Research the latest security best practices and stay abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities
Bringing 1+ years experience in hands-on Penetration Testing, you'll also bring to the role:
- Penetration testing certifications such as OSCP, CRT, GPEN, etc.
- Strong understanding of information security principles and technologies
- Proven experience with red/purple/blue team engagements
- Security clearance or the ability to undergo security clearance
- Excellent written and communications skills for both technical and non-technical stake holders
- Software development, scripting or source code auditing experience would also be highly useful.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.