|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture’s ServiceNow Business Group, and one of only 5 Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We help our diverse clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating across ANZ, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated, mobile and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The ServiceNow Developer,willbe a member of the Agile development team and perform hands-on technical development work, based on assigned user stories. You will review client requirements, identify ServiceNow areas for automation, and implement best-practice solutions. You will assist in triaging and troubleshooting issues in production and non-production systems.
- Provide software configuration across various technical areas
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical requirements
- Develop and design application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Develop and deliver ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
- Begin to mentor colleagues and take on more responsibility.
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 Years of Relevant IT Work experience
- 6+ months of professional experience supporting the configuration and development of ServiceNow
Bonus Points If:
- Experience should include scripting, ServiceNow configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment
- Ability to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or configuration of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure with a discovery tool
- Experience managing relationships, operating procedures and service level agreements with clients and co-workers
- Supporting Service Management tool suites including HP, BMC Remedy, CA, and ServiceNow
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Holding ServiceNow certification/s
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.