|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while allowing for strong security protection. The Okta service integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 6,500+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement Okta quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit https://www.okta.com.
Reporting to the Marketing Project Manager APAC, this position is responsible for assisting with the end-to-end execution of strategic programs with cross-functional teams to create demand within a given territory in APAC.
Working closely with the Marketing Project Manager and more broadly with the Demand Generation (DG) Regional Marketing team, you will help with execution of regional field events (live & virtual) and other DG programs.
You will have responsibility for integrating and executing elements of event programs and delivering elements of DG projects and working with the ANZ event agency.
You will assist the Marketing Project Manager to implement and maintain processes to drive event and process efficiencies within the marketing team and help with maintaining the communication methods to ensure stakeholder awareness of programs.
- Assist in the execution of local and regional events across APAC. This includes aligning execution to the event theme and business objectives of each program.
- Assist in the project management the delivery of content for virtual and live events, working with the marketing stakeholders and agency(s) to ensure timelines, budgets, deliverables, are met.
- Assist in the end-to-end logistics delivery, execution and support of event campaigns – including managing suppliers, contracts, event resources, compliance, branding, integration and planning.
- Collaborating with appointed agencies and vendors to help them deliver against project timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Assist in the process to deliver seamless world class events from registration to post event follow up.
- Assist with content updates and management of the marketing internal communication site.
- Assist with maintaining the marketing budget, raising & tracking PO’s, submitting vendor contracts.
- Assist with sourcing and integrating event marketing materials & communication assets & collateral for use in events.
- Manage Okta merchandise for okta events and internal purposes - suppliers, storage, ordering process.
- Work with the Marketing Project Manager and key stakeholders to assist in the end-to-end execution of virtual and live event programs.
- Track budget and PO management for Demand Generation programs and report on utilisation.
- Assist and manage execution elements including speaker line-up, content development, agenda and format, research, audience acquisition, messaging, integration of social and digital overlay, reporting and budgeting.
- Cross-collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Help to create a best practice event service for all events by assisting in the delivery of event operations, reporting, resourcing and budgeting - to align with business outcomes.
- Create and maintain event tools (Asana, Confluence, etc.) – critical paths, timelines, stakeholder reporting, campaign reporting.
- Provide support to key stakeholder teams (internal, virtual, agency, vendor, suppliers).
- Assist in ensuring that all events have 100% alignment with Okta’s brand values and compliance.
- 3+ years’ experience as an event coordinator or manager. B2B technology company experience is most desirable.
- Experience in coordination and delivery across all size & scale events – virtual and live.
- Proven track record in event logistics and coordination, i.e. experience with end-end event coordination and delivery, event timelines, event budgeting.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Detail oriented, whilst maintaining the big picture of what needs to be achieved.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement (internal and external) with the ability to manage virtual stakeholders.
- Can work under pressure with a tolerance for a fast paced and changing environment.
- Team player, with ability to work independently and be a self-starter, and have a ‘lean-in’ attitude.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.