|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
At Endeavour Group, we love sharing our passion for the world of drinks and taking our customers on that journey with us. That’s why Endeavour Group’s merchandising strategy is centred around our customers and ensuring we exceed their expectations.
If you are passionate about building relationships & creating engagement to deliver better outcomes for customers looking for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
We have a newly created opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to join the Endeavour’s Buying and Merchandising team.
About the Role
As the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the development, communication and execution of the EDG supplier engagement strategy, leading engagement with internal and external partners and supporting internal team engagement through training, project and change initiatives.
By utilising current and future communications means, the Communications & Events Manager effectively executes the EDG strategy to the suppliers and internal teams in a timely, measured and effective manner. You will plan, organise and help execute the EDG Supplier Events within budget and in line with EDG's supplier engagement strategy.
Drawing on your previous experiences and consultative approach to engaging stakeholders, you will use a variety of engagement channels to increase supplier engagement with the Buying team. You will prepare appropriate communication, keynote speeches and responses on behalf of the Merchandise Leadership team for internal and external use; and keep the Leadership Team informed of this messaging.
You will complete ongoing evaluation and recommendation for opportunities to further develop partnership opportunities within our supplier community.
- Define the Communication Objectives and agree measures of success and determine a suite of communication measures to drive meaningful engagement with internal Stakeholders and our Partners.
- Align the strategy with the strategic goals of the Merchandise Team to develop our Supplier Partnerships, maintain and action the Supplier Communication strategy calendar
- Developing, communicating and executing clear, timely, concise and meaningful communications strategies which align to EDG’s supplier strategy
- Utilising appropriate communications methods to effectively communicate EDG’s priorities, successes, opportunities and progress to stakeholders and ensuring consistency in messaging and approach
- Plan, communicate and execute EDG Supplier Events to meet supplier needs obtained via voice of supplier, advantage and industry sources.
- Managing, analysing and communicating results from Voice of Supplier, Advantage and PLMA Surveys to create meaningful action plans which result in increased NPS results.
- Creating tools, frameworks and processes to support buying teams as well as working with change and project teams to support with the delivery and engagement of new projects and initiatives
- Utilising various internal, industry and social media formats to grow senior leadership team profile including Managing Director and direct reports.
- Prepare a range of innovative training, communications and media collateral for diverse audiences.
- Drive awareness of the Endeavour Merchandise team and their relationships with Suppliers in Social Media and relevant industry publications.
You are experienced in the creation of internal & external communication strategy plans as well as online press releases and social media releases (including publishing to LinkedIn and other industry based forums and publications and internal sites)
Additional capabilities include:
- A degree qualification in public relations, journalism or communications
- Extensive experience in marketing, communications, media, PR or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing social marketing campaigns (awareness/ behaviour) for different audiences and management levels (C-Suite)
- Proven track record in successfully delivering, communicating and evaluating Supplier engagement campaigns
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage the performance, output and development of communication and engagement strategies
- Well developed influencing and negotiating skills and a proven track record in building and managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders including senior executives
The experiences you will receive
The importance of a complete picture of our customers is paramount if we are to keep satisfied the three million customers visiting one of our 1,400 stores and websites every week. Understanding them – knowing what they want – means that we can earn their loyalty by delivering the right range, at the right price points to deliver value for money, add interest and excitement through promotional activity and make the shopping experience an enjoyable one. In short, a deeper understanding of our customers is a vital part of being able to differentiate ourselves in the marketplace.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with us on Linkedin for further information #Work180
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You