|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in digital media. Experience with Search ad solutions.
- 5 years of experience in developing and driving digital sales, marketing, and/or product strategy.
- Results-driven with experience influencing people across functions and countries and managing virtual teams within a large organization.
- Expertise in Search ad solutions, product knowledge, and the competitive landscape.
- Strong record and expertise of building performance advertising solutions and capabilities and certification for more than one area in performance media.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and own complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Analytical acumen and strategic thought leadership, paired with an agile mind set and can-do attitude.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The AUNZ Performance Specialist team accelerates growth of our largest performance advertising clients in Australia and New Zealand by supporting sellers with deep product knowledge and solutions. You are a highly resourceful, self-directed and dedicated professional who will commercialize and drive the adoption of our performance solutions to benefit our clients’ businesses whilst helping attain country business growth targets. You will influence, execute, and monitor business growth programs.
Working closely with Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams you will identify incremental business opportunities and develop plans with the respective pods that support client strategy and objectives. You will play a key role in a highly visible, exciting growth opportunity in Google. Working with our global and regional product teams, you will have an opportunity to advocate for client and market requirements in the product development process.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Serve as the AUNZ lead for an area of one or more performance media product groups as required (e.g. Search Audiences, Creative Excellence, Smart Bidding and/or O2O & Measurement), focused on delivering the best from our performance products suite as well as designing custom solutions that accelerate growth.
- Partner with Sales teams to drive adoption and business growth in our performance properties.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Represent the Performance proposition both internally (e.g., senior leadership engagements, communities) and externally (e.g., customers, agencies, conferences).
- Work with APAC Product teams to create a clear and compelling vision for search offerings across devices/screens and contribute to product development.
- Lead initiatives and drive core cross-functional projects including working with Sales Finance, Go-to-Market, gTech, and Google Customer Solutions.