|Location:||Adelaide, Arundel, Bendigo, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart! Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
We’re going through an exciting time at the bank, our Lending technology is undergoing a major transformation and you can be part of that. Join our Lending Practice as the Technology Lead and Service Owner where you will be accountable for successfully building and driving teams to deliver and implement innovative Lending solutions and services to meet business needs and realise benefits.
As the Technology Service Owner you will lead a team of highly capable people and drive the culture of continuous improvement and development…
Key Responsibilities Include:
- End to end management of systems and applications within relevant Service, including overall technical health and vitality of applications
- Effective and appropriate Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change and Release Management
- Define Service roadmaps with a strong focus on reducing complexity
- Developing and presenting the Service strategy and deliverables of the Service to all key stakeholders for support to drive modernisation and simplification
- Work closely with Practice Lead, other Services Owners and Delivery Managers to coordinate effort and manage dependencies for business outcomes
- Effective management of Vendor and partner relationships
- Understand and continually review and reduce where possible total cost of ownership
- Ensure work practices are conducted in accordance with all Bank compliance requirements
- Identify and manage risks and issues that may impact the delivery of initiatives
- Developing, mentoring, and leading the people within the Service team, and uplift overall capability
- Ensure people development and foster high performance, continuous improvement and a collaborative culture
- Demonstrated understanding and involvement in key business concepts and technology strategies
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and/or development teams to ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Experience with leading individuals and teams to design, build and deliver various initiatives
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, interacting with business and technical stakeholders at various levels
- Demonstrated delivery of Cloud practices and microservices
- A proven track record of successfully implementing major initiatives using Agile methodologies
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
As advocates of flexible working arrangements, let's talk about what working flexible looks like to you - it could be working remotely from home a few days per week, varying start and finish times, compressed hours etc.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury, or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please apply before: Monday 29th March