|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Part-time or Full-Time opportunity
- Excellent development opportunities and training
- $40 per hour
Who we are
Programmed Care is expanding on our years of experience in delivering community services and is seeking an energetic and driven individual to build our service offering across South Australia. Our organisation provides care, support and home services to clients throughout Australia across a variety of programs. Our client base spans across the Disability, Veterans Health, Aged Care and Community Nursing industries. The Occupational Therapist will work closely with our Senior Occupational Therapist and Transitional Care Program Coordinators to grow our business throughout South Australia.
The Occupational Therapist role will primarily be responsible for assessing client’s strengths and abilities and tailoring a goal driven program to assist the client in achieving their independence goals.This may also include prescription of appropriate mobility equipment. The Occupational Therapist will work closely with the Transitional Care Program (TCP) coordinator to ensure clients are meeting their therapy goals and where necessary adapting and reviewing programs to address the clients needs. The Occupational Therapist will assist the TCP coordinator to provide reports and regular updates to the multidisciplinary team.
- Supporting clients with a variety of conditions
- Completing thorough client assessments
- Completing home safety assessments, kitchen and shower assessments
- Prescribing and reviewing equipment
- Home modifications
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to encourage a holistic approach to treatment
- Staying up to date with developments in treatments
- Being caring, compassionate, and patient
Skills and Experience
- Current registration as an Occupational Therapist
- High level of communication skills that display a commitment to care and empathy for clients and staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Willing to undertake or holds a current police check and working with children’s check
- Mandatory current drivers licence and comprehensive insurance
- Your own reliable vehicle
- First Aid Certificate (with CPR updated annually)
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative. Along with the following:
- A flexible & inclusive working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive and experienced team
- Strong client focused meaningful work
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed Care, we encourage you to visit our website at www.programmed.com.au/care
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.