Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
An exciting opportunity for a talented Service Administrator to join our Wetherill Park administration team of 6. Reporting to the Administration Manager, this role will be responsible for the administration functions of the service department, working closely with the Service Leadership team members.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Promoting Cummins Products, Services and embrace safety as a value, where safety is paramount for oneself and all team members
- Entry and control of supplier invoices and time sheet entry.
- Ensuring the 4c’s (Complain, Cause, Coverage, Correction) are adhered to when processing service events.
- Supporting databases and transferring data between platforms.
- Helping across functions of Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
What’s in it for you
You will get to work with a highly skilled, diverse team, learning from some of the best in the industry to develop skills you can use anywhere in the world.
- A competitive hourly rate plus overtime allowances
- Growth and development
- A modern, diverse and inclusive working environment
- The opportunity to build your career with a recognised industry icon
- Exposure to cross functions across the administration team
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Previous administration experience, ideally 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Tech savvy; experience with Excel and Movex is advantageous
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and self-developing
- Proven customer service experience and skills
- Positive, upbeat attitude and ability pick up things quickly
- Strong work ethic and result orientation
- Collaborative but can also work autonomously
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly rate - commensurate with experience. Overtime penalties. Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
How to apply
Your opportunity to set yourself up for success starts right here! Submit your application today!