|Location:||Adelaide, Arundel, South Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart! Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
We’re going through an exciting time at the bank, our technology is transforming, and you can be part of that. Join our Lending Practice and Origination service as a Business Analyst to help bridge the gap between business and technical teams to ensure business requirements are effectively translated into technology solutions to deliver desired business outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform research and interviews and business workshops to determine business requirements and then translate requirements into user stories
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Assist and support business Change Management activities
- Support the delivery of initiatives by helping project teams meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Assist in running agile processes and sprint planning
- Prior experience working as Business Analyst with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and understand business objectives
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to translate technical business requirements to non- technical business users
- Strong ability to build relationships and engage with key business stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of key Agile concepts and/or experience operating in an Agile environment
- Tooling experience (JIRA, Confluence)
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please apply before: Tuesday 20th April