|Location:||Dubbo, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PLANT MECHANIC - DUBBO
About the role
We are seeking a Plant Mechanic to join our workshop at Dubbo. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, in this role you will perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on a range of customer equipment.
This position is available on a full time permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 10 hour shifts.
- Repairs, maintenance and inspections
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Awareness of the safety of self and your teammates
Skills & Experience
- CERT III Heavy Vehicle / Mobile Plant Qualification
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements and providing service excellence
- Dedication to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Experience with DBS, SIS and SIMSI desirable
- Competitive base hourly rate and employee benefits
- 2-3 days training where required at our Newcastle RTO
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878534.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.