|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Australia/ New Zealand are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Are you passionate about customer success and big data? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be a member of Splunk Customer Success, providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Splunk. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the Splunk ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Education, and others.
Responsibilities: I Want To and Can Do That!
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Become a Certified Splunk Architect to assist in driving your customers use cases and adoption.
- Build Customer Success Plans and establish critical goals to aid the customer in achieving their objectives and drive new usage of Splunk and upsell opportunities.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor and advocate with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and establish a Splunk Center of Excellence.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products, add value for customers by providing insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Professional Services and Education Services with scoping, and selling follow-on, new service, and training opportunities.
- Act as the Splunk liaison for Splunk technical inquiries, issues or escalations and work with the Account team to drive customer happiness.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Extensive experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations.
- A rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Past experience in SaaS and enterprise customers driving Splunk use cases and workshops across ITOps, DevOps & Security
- A Growth Mindset
- Willingness to travel 25%-50% of the time
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.