Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Undergraduate Civil Engineer to join our Dynamic Earth Solutions Group, supporting the Civil Site Development team in Perth.
Our Dynamic Earth Solutions (DES) group forms an integrated core that provides clients with outstanding project execution through our geotechnical, hydrotechnical, and civil site development expertise. From concept to operation, we’re committed to providing traditional services alongside proprietary technologies and innovative thinking to deliver custom, cost-effective solutions.
From studies, analysis, and design to construction supervision and monitoring, our DES group specializes in site planning, spatial information and digital terrain modelling, surface and subsurface investigations, rock mechanics, underground structures, geotechnical laboratory services, flood forecasting and water resource management.
Interested in being part of pursuing and developing new technologies, unlocking constraints, and bringing more value to our clients’ operations? Join our team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in Civil engineering with a strong academic record
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
You bring to the role:
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Exceptional communicators
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Driven and achievement orientated
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change
Why join us?
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Intern Employers
- Think globally, work locally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment.
- Long term career development
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.