|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an opportunity with our rapidly expanding Downer Defence business to join a Defence AIR program that will deliver an ICT materiel system via multiple tranches. The system will be capable of performing intelligence fusion and dissemination of Air Force’ airborne-generated sensor Information to meet Air force’s future force generation. The Tranche 1 CLC Program Manager will deliver a range project management and support services for this important ISR (intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) program.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Deliver a range of project management and support services
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging risks and issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Draft complex written material including ministerial and executive briefs, and submissions for committee consideration.
- Coordinate administrative and business support activities for the team and other work areas, identify risks and determine an appropriate course of action to meet stakeholder needs.
- Deliver quality and influential advice, through briefs, presentations and data visualisations.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate across the organisation at all levels.
- Experience in delivering a range of project management functions, such as development, implementation, compliance and review of policies and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle management
- Experience delivering complex ICT projects in a Government Environment.
- In-depth knowledge of and compliance with legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Defence’s mission and policy requirements.
- Experience in very complex problem-solving issues management where these impacted on strategic, political or operational outcomes.
- Have worked successfully in an output focused team environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in a secure environment.
Eligibility : Due to the nature of the role and client requirements, applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold an active NV2 or higher level Australian Federal Government Security Clearance.
What we offer:
- A values driven business with a focus on our people, our relationships, integrity and excellence in delivery
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Paid Defence reservist leave
- Referral bonuses
- Work and lifestyle balance