|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia and India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sydney NSW, Australia; Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, mental health counseling or similar, or equivalent practical experience.
- Qualified mental health clinician, with 5 years of clinical mental health experience.
- Experience in consulting with corporations or institutions advising on mental health and wellbeing benefits programs.
- Experience working with cross-cultural APAC regions.
- Program management experience in a corporate or human resources setting.
- Experience supporting multiple countries across the Asia Pacific market.
- Ability to evaluate data and synthesize trends into actionable interventions and, present reports with strategy recommendations.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive solutions.
- English proficiency, with demonstrated communication and influencing skills, with ability to present to audiences ranging from smaller executive teams to larger groups of employees.
About the job
At Google, we don't shy away from big ideas--and that's not just in our products. We aim to foster the healthiest workforce on the planet and our Benefits team is behind the wheel, driving these efforts. From retirement planning to financial literacy courses to healthy living campaigns, our Benefits team runs programs that are designed to keep our global Googlers healthy and happy. With offices across the world, you're able to swiftly maneuver through the complexity of serving different legal and cultural practices, while also finding creative opportunities for giving our Googlers equitable support. You'll build an understanding of what wellness truly means to each Googler, and implement innovative programs as the population of Googlers grows in size and diversity. You are a mission-driven and enthusiastic with creativity to develop and manage benefits programs.
As a Wellbeing Specialist within the Benefits team, you'll use your thought leadership, project management, analytical and relationship skills to engage and drive Googlers to take action for their health and happiness, and to ensure maximum return from our multiple vendors and programs. You bring your background and knowledge of mental health practices and healthcare landscape to provide data-driven and research-backed recommendations to enhance current care access points and programs.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Oversee wellbeing programming across the region, including specific country programs and localization of global programs.
- Participate in the management of mental health and wellbeing vendor partners in creating and deploying efficient and effective programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues across different Google organizations and advise on mental health and wellbeing programming, interventions, and training for People Operations.
- Support the Benefits Managers and Frontline HR through critical incidents, engaging with third-party partners.
- Track, report on and analyze program utilisation and Googler/client satisfaction data and present to leadership team across APAC.