|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the world leader in over 100 services, globally we are the 19th largest employer in the world with 470,000 employees working in 67 countries. Sodexo has been in operation in Australia for over 30 years, have over 5000 employees working across 300+ client sites. Sodexo is seeking experienced a Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) to join our team on a permanent, full time basis. The role is FIFO from Perth on a 5:2/4:3 (days) roster.
As a Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) you will support our regional operations team by delivering performance improvement and mitigating delivery risk across quality, KPI’s, goals, service levels. The role will provide specialist review, direction, and actionable hands-on support across various stakeholders.
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, the role will seek to gain and maintain a strong understanding of contracted service performance. This will enable the development of appropriate operational support and tactical plans that will underpin learning and improvement.
The QAT will engage directly with regional site leaders through varied improvement mediums to support action, understanding and planning. The role will have accountability for measuring and sharing current performance, whilst building pathways to secure scale and replicate success. The QAT will champion the Sodexo IFMS Value Evolution framework through process monitoring and control, focussing on improvement priority and team enablement. Utilising existing tools and methods (E.g., auditing, dashboards, problem solving techniques) to build sustainable success is critical.
Successful candidates will have a proven ability to comprehend required service delivery, attention to detail, balance key stakeholders, seek input and guidance from Regional General Managers and operational teams.
- Degree qualified in Supply Chain management or Business will be an advantage
- Qualified or certified in LEAN or Six Sigma will be an advantage.
- Experience in hospitality or hotel services management will be an advantage
- Delivering against service specifications.
- Conducting service checks
- Previous experience in quality management (ISO 9001)
- Previous experience in Continuous Improvement or performance improvement
- Experience in remote site facilities management is preferable
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding key performance indicators and action planning
- Coaching and enabling success
- Scaling and replicating opportunity
- Improving service performance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with dashboards and SharePoint