At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for a consultant with an interest in data analytics to join our People Advisory Services team in Melbourne on a casual basis. This represents a great opportunity to apply your university studies in a professional consulting environment.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Use analytical software to access, transform, integrate, analyse and visualise client data
- Deliver results by using data analytics to deal with large, disparate volumes of data, to gain critical insights quickly
- Provide input into strategic initiatives and programs
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and consistently deliver quality client services
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Currently studying for your degree in Accounting, Commerce, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Actuarial Studies, Engineering or a related discipline due for completion in 2021 or 2022
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Available to work a minimum of three days per week throughout the remainder of your studies and available for an immediate start
- Competency in at least one programming language
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A passion for working with large data sets and learning new methodologies, applications and skills for analysis
- A demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely present data, conclusions, and recommendations such that they bring insight and improve clients' decision-making processes
- An enquiring mind willing to learn new skill sets