|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
- A key role in the “issues” diagnostics and data modeling to support business decisions.
- Flexible work location throughout Australia - some travel may be required. 18 month fixed term contract.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst - Culture and People on a 18 month fixed term contract. You will provide business analysis expertise to support the delivery of solutions as part of the end to end best in class Pay Program. This role acts as a connection between the program team and the various delivery squads and business areas. Key responsibilities will include:
- Issues analysis and diagnostic in order to present high level findings to support decision making
- Financial modelling to support key decisions
- Independently analyse complex issues to identify opportunities for improvement and present key ideas to the leadership team and stakeholders to agree the going forward approach
- Issues diagnostic and data / financial modelling to support key decisions
- Conduct impact assessments where changes (due to Business Ins and Outs and Legislative, EBA changes) or improvements are required
- Generate solutions/ideas which consider process, systems, people, cost, timeline
- Compile business requirements for system and process changes related to the Program program priorities
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions, particularly to change/capability team in Service teams
- Working closely with the Program team and business to identify and understand issues, investigate root cause and provide proposal on remediation activities
- Identify opportunities where end to end processes could be improved or controls are lacking
- Implementation activities could include process and procedure documentation, data analysis/diagnostic modelling, test scenario development, training and support material content development, and support training creation/delivery.
- Supporting project governance, planning and reporting activities
You’re passionate about facilitating workshops and focus groups to explore opportunities for improvements and developing business requirements. You manage relationships with key stakeholders to achieve required outcomes, and have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to be proactive and manage deadlines. You also have the following:
- 7 years functional expertise in a Senior Analyst and Project Management fields in Culture and People transformation programs
- Strong Advanced Excel/Google sheet skills
- Strong track record of supporting continuous improvement activities in a commercial or consulting capacity
- Experience in leading, designing and embedding end-to-end people process and system changes
- Project management knowledge, preferably using Agile methodologies
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.