|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Experienced Electricians
- Iron Ore Construction
- FIFO – 20/8 roster, 2-3 swings
- Base Rate + Penalties + Site Allowance
We are seeking experienced Electricians with previous construction experience for our South Flank Project in central Pilbara on 20/8 roster for an immediate start.
We encourage candidates from all States and Territories to apply.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous mine construction and/or oil and gas construction industry experience;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); and
- High regard for safety processes and procedures.
All suitable applicants will provide:
- WA Electrical Licence
- Trade Certificate
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP ticket;
- Current CPR/LVR is required;
- Current Working Safely at Heights Certificate
- Construction Induction White Card;
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in an agile dynamic environment
- Develop your professional career within a highly successful multi-disciplined business environment
- Competitive remuneration
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For further information please contact the Jasmine Docking on firstname.lastname@example.org
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES