|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
- Develop the Systems Assurance related documentation, process guidelines to support the business.
- Define and monitor effective implementation of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety (RAMS) processes
- Audit and improve the assurance life cycle processes as described in UGL Way or equivalent
- Attend meetings and workshops with the various internal and external project stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and within a flexible team environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with high level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Tertiary Qualified Engineering degree
- Experience working on large Rail, Civil or Infrastructure Projects
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.