- Support Services - Project Management
- Fixed term until December 2022 – $102,754 + Super
- Based in our Leederville office
One organisation. One hugely diverse workforce
Our diversity is our strength
Different backgrounds. Different experiences. Different areas of expertise. It’s our diverse mix of people that makes Water Corporation such a hugely rewarding place to work. As the principal supplier of water, wastewater and drainage services across Western Australia, we offer exciting career opportunities state-wide. Needless to say, we welcome ambitious job seekers who share our commitment to providing excellent customer service for West Australians. Fresh faces wanted.
About the role
We have an acting opportunity for an Analyst - Project Planning to provide project scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison services to support the asset creation process providing new engineering assets that satisfy operational objectives. This position will be based in our Leederville office, reporting to the Team Lead - Planning & Cost Analysis.
What the role will offer
- Participate in providing scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison advice
- Develop and maintain schedules, costs, resource, time estimates and forecasts for managing and completing projects and contracts
- Coordinate and evaluate progress information on project and contract activities
- Identify and maintain reporting elements and inter-contract links for contracts to ensure effective co-ordination of multi-disciplined projects
- Liaise with and coordinate information from stakeholders and project team members on scheduling targets against project plan
- Maintain project and contract information in the project management information systems, review and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Participate in the review of and recommends improvements to Project Management work methods, procedures, templates and systems
Key skills and experience
- Experience in and sound knowledge of providing engineering project analytical services, demonstrated as experience in and knowledge of:
- Large multi-disciplinary engineering asset creation projects
- Project and resource scheduling
- Project analysis, control and support
- Project reporting
- Relevant experience in or exposure to engineering design and/or construction practices
- Relevant experience in the use of project management software
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality engineering project analysis principles and practices
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best outlines your relevant experience and demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role. Applications close on Friday 16th April 2021.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Management Plan and People Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website