|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo has a position available for an experienced Project Lead to join the business on a full-time permanent basis in a FIFO role from Perth.
The roster will be on a 5:2/4:3 FIFO from Perth- however open to other roster swings dependent on the applicant.
- Responsible for the safe management of projects to a major oil and gas company located in the Pilbara.
- Fly in Fly out or Karratha based role.
- Focused on deploying, adapting and implementing Project Management services to multiple clients.
- Defining project scopes, planning, estimating and managing costs and schedule performance
- Completing assigned projects in compliance with client expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Procuring necessary resources for assigned projects.
- Establishing and developing effective project teams.
- Authorizing construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
- Authorizing engagement of subcontractors and all major subcontract variations.
- Develop quotations / estimations from site visits.
Provide a unified support to Segments and sites to support growth
- Working with the General Manager Projects/FM and other key stakeholders on future planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Drawing upon your experience, coach project team members to ensure their skills development matches project requirements.
- Striving towards project success in the delivery phase by ensuring all aspects of the project are completed in a cost effective and timely manner whilst ensuring works are always carried out to the highest level of quality and safety standards.
- Provide technical support to bids and solution mobilisations.
- Manage centralised ordering and project logistics.
- Support the delivery of targets for the Service Operations business plan aligned with Global and Region strategy:
- Labor, materials and costs savings
- Rate of standardised services development and deployment
- Quality of service delivery (including BTP)
- PM Services budget managed, controlled and optimised
- Support for the integration of the PM operating model across the region
- Demonstrable results regarding simplification of tasks and reduction of administrative burden
- Timely action on all the key deliverables and performance requirements of the project. Secure authority to determine all matters affecting the implementation and operation of the contract within budget constraints
- Expertise in PM deployed throughout the region
- Focus on operational delivery, efficiency, organic and new sales growth as well as new offer design and solutions
- Coach and mentor direct and indirect regional and site based operational teams to ensure their employees are competent and trained
- Manage and coordinate Design and specialist subcontractor arrangements via Supply Chain
- Use proven business management skills to understand, plan, budget and make decisions to maximise profitability and minimise costs
- Maximise the use of all technology to effectively manage the business operation
- Support contract “Webs of Influence” on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in the on-going training and development of PM employees to ensure succession planning is achieved in alignment with growth strategies. This includes the establishment of a PM SME network within Country.
- Degree qualified – Mechanical/Civill Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying – preferred but not essential
- Experienced PM practitioner
- Demonstrated experience of project management deliverables across multiple sites
- High level of financial acumen with strong P&L performance delivery
- Strong sales, tender/quote/bid preparation and submission knowledge
- Strong work ethics and an understanding of corporate requirements and processes
- Strong professional business acumen to ensure all client relationship improvement initiatives are professionally defined measured, implemented and controlled
- High level of business case presentation and communication skills with the ability to professionally negotiate and achieve positive client relationship outcomes
On offer is the opportunity to join an international organisation and market leader that values the growth and development of its people. There are many benefits to working with Sodexo- which include bonuses, additional leave and excellent career progression opportunities. If you want to join a team that can offer you a long-term career, click APPLY and send through your resume