|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
- Liaise with stakeholders to determine procurement requirements
- Ensure databases are established, maintained and updated with relevant data which keeps the Project informed on the overall performance of subcontractors and our own ability to deliver on schedule, costs and productivities.
- Create and manage relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Develop and implement sustainable resourcing strategies including entering into exclusive supplier agreements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Preferable experience in supply chain management and procurement
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral, whilst having the ability to negotiate & influence.
- Ability to take initiative & ownership
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.