|Location:||New South Wales|
Uniting Ella Early Learning Haberfield has supported families in our community for over 30 years, with education and childcare, including a preschool program. We are open long hours for children from birth to five years.
Within our historic federation house and beautiful grounds in a quiet residential street, our service offers warm and welcoming indoor learning spaces and stimulating outdoor environments designed to inspire and engage. We value every child as an individual with a unique personality, interests and needs, so we can best help them to unlock and achieve their potential while enjoying their time in our care.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish.
Thriving begins with belonging!
What you need to succeed:
- Must have completed a Diploma in Children Services (essential), with previous on the job experience (preferred)
- Be passionate about working with children of all ages.
- A work history that demonstrates, programming, recording observations, writing learning stories and supporting the planning of a successful curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework(National Standard)
- Must hold a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC)
- Identify and Respond to young people at risk certificate
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
What’s in it for me?
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
- Salary Packaging – save money through less tax
- Career growth, development and training opportunities, depending on centre vacancies
- Modern, multi-cultural and friendly childcare centre environment in a family-oriented suburb
- Work for one of the largest Not-For-Profit organisations in the country
- Vibrant team culture, working alongside likeminded individuals
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Reference Checks.