|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Trade Supervisor Role – Electrical bias
- Excellent Career Progression
- Competitive Salary Package
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Trade Supervisor with an Electrical contractor’s license to join Programmed, working on a high profile contract based in Queensland.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Trade Supervisor takes a proactive approach to the management of costs and work quality, plans the scheduling and safe delivery of trade services, with a strong bias for the Electrical works, to ensure they are managed to a safe, successful and profitable outcome and to the customer's satisfaction.
This integral role:
- Proactively controls the management of costs
- Plans and supervises the work in the achievement of quality and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Actively promotes positive staff morale and safe work environment
- Develops an appropriate business and customer focus within their area
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience in facilities management or service related roles
- A proven track record in maintenance / service management environment
- High level of customer service skills and ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered to the client
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues and excellent attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with good written and verbal skills
- Experienced in the supervision of subcontractors and suppliers
- Intermediate MS Office skills
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package plus all the perks of working for a large industry leader!
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and meet the above mentioned criteria, forward your resume with cover letter via the link below
Who we are
Programmed Facility Management is leading provider of asset management, facilities maintenance and project management services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Facility Management means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, including people with disability and Indigenous Australians
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be a part of this exciting opportunity, apply now!
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.