Last updated 6 days ago
About the Role
The Senior Data Analyst will generally be accountable for analysis as an element of a larger delivery team and will need to work with other project team members to manage interdependencies to deliver analysis outcomes. Work on complex remediation events that have a high level of strategic importance, priority or degree of interdependency across other matters.
- Engage with data owners in the business to procure data sets as required
- Manage quality of data outputs
- Identification, escalation and mitigation of risks in the client identification process
- Build and operation of remediation data assets is expected to include:
- Creating tools and techniques to optimise program processes
- SQL script writing and SQL script review in support of program processes
- Obtaining, validating, washing and analysing data
- Suggesting process improvements and optimisations
To be successful in this role you will posses:-
- IT, Commerce or Finance related degree OR prior experience in client identification for a large scale remediation program.
- A strong Data analytics background
- Have worked in product or technology teams
- Expert MS Excel and Access skills
- Advanced SQL query techniques
- Script writing and script review
- SQL server support including SSIS, Stored procedures
- Tableau report development
- Best practise ETL processes and validation techniques
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.