At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Tax technology continues to disrupt the profession and presents increased opportunities for technology and tax professionals to think innovatively, drive and influence change that transform business models and services and leverage emerging technology to launch new revenue offerings and improve client-centricity.
As a trusted innovation and technology advisor, you will partner with some of the most senior leaders across Asia-Pac Tax to spearhead the ideation and development of high impact, scalable products through the adoption of pre-existing and emerging technologies.
Teaming with likeminded technology enthusiasts, your challenger mindset will help identify new ways to improve efficiencies, maximize margins, and deliver superior experience to our People and clients. And, with deep industry knowledge and demonstrated experience in rapid prototyping, you will champion a culture of innovation and inspire a team of talented Product Managers on a mission to build the next big idea for Tax.
This opportunity is open to candidates who are interested in both contract or permanent work, and we are flexible on location.
Your key responsibilities
- Challenge the status quo to identify product gaps and discover new market opportunities
- Lead with a customer-centric approach to uncover the real Problem and align the Solution with the business/ SSL strategic priorities
- Build business cases for new products based on the four Innovation Product pillars (Desirability, Viability, Feasibility and Alignment)
- Oversee the product lifecycle from ideation and MVP development, to user testing and launch, engaging internal technology teams such as Client Technology, Tax Technology & Transformation and offshore teams) throughout the process.
- Drive a healthy pipeline of new ideas from across the business and qualify each against the Innovation Evaluation model so only the best progress to prototyping.
- Develop metrics and tracking tools to ensure effective implementation and momentum of the product roadmap
- Strong executive presence - build and maintain a strong network of stakeholders and collaborators to influence cross functional teams to delivery against the product plan across multiple geographies
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in product or project management in a corporate or start-up environment
- Expert knowledge of design thinking, agile and innovation methodologies
- Strong track record of launching and scaling new products
- Mastery of agile, SAFE and PMP or Prince2
- Knowledge and experience in managing and delivering web and mobile applications development, analytics and data science/AI initiatives
Ideally, you’ll also
- Be a certified Scrum Master