|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects.
As we enter a critical growth phase and transition into a major player in the sector, an excellent career opportunity is now available for a Project Engineer (Rail & Civil) to work initially with the Bid Teams across a number of key Government projects due to commence in Perth in the coming months. The project values range from $200M - $1BN + and are involved with the new build construction projects within the Rail Corridor and the Rail itself. Once the bids are awarded you will transfer to the projects directly to deliver the jobs. As the Project Engineer you will play a key role in building sustainable, long-lasting Government Infrastructure solutions across Perth.
Working with similar rail professionals who have years of National (CBD & Regional experience) and International expertise, you will feel right at home.
This role can lead into Senor Project Engineer or Engineering Leads on projects across Perth CBD & the greater WA region as the companies projects continue to be awarded.
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction with extensive experience in rail; infrastructure new build or civil projects and/or asset management environments;
- Proven experience with a Tier 1 / Tier 2 civil/Rail contractor desirable;
- Ability to mentor & develop Site Engineers & QA personnel as part of your role;
- Local or international experience in delivering hard dollar contracting projects;
- Capable and comfortable dealing directly with the client and designers;
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work.
- Sense of humour and a passion for the Rail/Civil business;
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through capability development, reward and recognition, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture, while offering competitive benefits.
At Downer, we believe in our people and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within our team that shares the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and being an agile, progressive business.
Attractive relocation assistance package available should you wish to move West.
For further information, we encourage you to apply and discuss those options with us.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications sent directly to the recruitment team will not be valid.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES