At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for Manager to join our People Advisory Services team in Sydney.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs;
- Build client networks and relationships;
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems;
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues and industries.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce, HR, Organisational Psychology or other related discipline
- 7 years professional experience with expertise in any of the following: organisational design, change management or large scale organisational transformation; talent management including leadership development, organisational design, workforce planning or employee engagement; reward and remuneration advice and design at both the broad-based and executive level, employee equity and incentive schemes, or HR mergers and acquisitions.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Prior experience in a professional services environment and across large global clients
- Proven ability to successfully lead teams and deliver exceptional client service
- Experience mentoring junior staff and leading teams.