Last updated 2 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Here at Atlassian, we help teams turn ideas into reality with our extraordinary collaboration tools. Do you love providing support in a fast-paced and challenging environment and get a kick out of solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there? If yes, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our Cloud SMB Support team is passionate about providing support and product expertise to our Standard and Premium customers. You will be part of a team of engineers improving our support capabilities and quality for our Cloud customers. You will work with product specialists within Jira to support our customer base.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A passion for providing legendary service to our Small and Medium-sized Business customers, using Atlassian Cloud products.
- We’re looking for individuals who can self-organize, adapt quickly. Individuals who are resourceful, resilient, have fast learning ability, growth mindset, systems thinking, and a solution-based approach.
- The ability to diagnose and fix technical issues in a timely manner. And help customers get the most out of their Atlassian investment.
- We ask that you have significant experience interacting with customers and good communication skills to back it up.
- You have familiarity with IT Operations, Application Support, Cloud technologies, operating systems and SQL databases
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, CDN, Browser/Dev Tools, REST API/ HTTP, Mail, Database Queries, and Java Source
- You are comfortable using the command line.
- We would love to hear your experience using Jira or IT Service Management solutions
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for resolving customer configuration issues and responding to customer questions.
- Resolve high complexity issues and informally assist peers with technical roadblocks and customer escalations. You should approach change with a positive mindset and demonstrate the resiliency to face challenging situations and work under pressure.
- Ensure that customers have a positive experience using primarily Jira Core, Jira Service Management, Mindville’s Insight but also other Atlassian Cloud products.
- Understand customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, devise and implement workarounds to product bugs.
- Work with APIs, REST payloads, REST endpoints, Atlassian product Integrations and 3rd party products to make recommendations to resolve customer issues.
- Provide ad-hoc guidance to customers, internal teams, Atlassian Solution Partners and others. Regarding how to properly implement Jira Service Management, Mindville's Insight (now by Atlassian)
- Collaborate to develop and implement operational improvements. Also, you may be asked to represent Atlassian at events (Technical conferences, Meetups, etc.).
More about our Team:
The team is filled with top-notch technical individuals that are excited to build service experience for our world-class software and development tool used by agile teams. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about making our customers successful and loyal to our products.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.