|Job Type:||Full Time|
Note: Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in sales, advertising, marketing or consulting within digital/ online advertising or SaaS.
- 5 years of experience managing people.
- Experience building relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Previous experience building and managing a sales team.
- Experience driving organizational change, process/operational improvements and business recommendations.
- Experience managing, motivating and developing a disciplined, high-performing team.
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills to support in business planning.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Positioned within the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) function of Google, you will manage a high-performing sales team tasked with growing the business of key, mid-market advertisers across Australia. In this role, you will help evolve existing business processes, craft the prospect and customer experience and ensure your team is equipped with the best skills and training in the industry. You will be a contributing member of the GCS leadership team in Australia.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Lead engagement for key customers and agencies, together with your team.
- Manage execution of key growth-driving initiatives, secure support from internal stakeholders and lead the strategy setting and execution across other functions.
- Support your team to ensure their ability to deliver complex advertising solutions, create a culture of business innovation and advertiser success.
- Build the team structure, support career development and recognize leadership potential through developing capabilities across the team.
- Build a partnership with internal stakeholders cross-functionally across Australia, New Zealand and globally.