|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
You will help create an inclusive and open culture by actively contributing and engaging in cross group collaboration. In demonstrating thought leadership in the marketplace and internally, you will build trust with executive and accounts team. You will instigate a shift from deal-by-deal approach, towards continuous business innovation to evolve Microsoft as a digital partner of choice.
The focus of the MCS Business Applications Specialist (Biz Apps SSSP) role is to drive and close Microsoft Consulting Services Business Applications opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive D365 cloud consumption. The Biz Apps SSSP leverages Microsoft Consulting Services’ (MCS') unique expertise, including direct access to product teams, to help customers use Microsoft investments productively.
Key accountabilities include:
- Plan & Execute as One Microsoft to Enable Customer Outcomes - leveraging MCS Business Applications Modernization scenarios & sales motions to proactively plan & sell, working closely with the account team
- Close Opportunities Through Effective Orchestration of Teams - owning MCS Business Applications opportunities end to end, leveraging appropriate account & pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction & deal success
- Meet or Exceed Revenue Targets, Maintaining Sales Hygiene - executing discipline in lead management, opportunity qualification, close planning, pipeline hygiene, forecasting & deal commitment
To deliver on your responsibilities in helping customers, you will have:
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Situational awareness to adapt and solve challenges from a business and technology perspective
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the customer
- Ability to advocate for Microsoft’s vision and value proposition, and diverse offerings, by conceptualizing, planning and leading implementation/adoption of Microsoft technologies
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required
- Proven experience and expertise in enterprise sales
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales hygiene & deal excellence discipline, using sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, with 5+ years of technology-related experience
- Track record of selling professional/consulting services
- Experience in selling Microsoft Business Applications solutions
- Microsoft Business Applications solutions subject matter expertise, including Customer Service, Field Service, Sales & Marketing, Commerce, Finance & Ops scenarios, Core CRM & ERP processes & Business Process Mapping
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.