|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
We are currently looking for experienced Loader Operators to fill vacancies within our Central Queensland operations in Emerald Region.
- Roster: 7/7
- Accommodation: Provided
- Must be competent to load road trains with Cat 988 or similar sized machine.
- RII Competencies Preferred
- Must have current Coal Board Medical
- Must have current Standard 11
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the mining industry and with relevant equipment.
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue and company guidelines
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? APPLY now via the link or contact us directly via email@example.com