|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Dispute Resolution Manger to join our ever-expanding Finance team.
The main purpose of this role is to improve partner experience, reduce operational losses and provide accountability to resolve invoice disputes & manage internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Accountability for Partner Dispute & Resolution Handling:
- Usage reporting
- Back reporting
- Incorrect invoicing
- Responsible for managing and investigating the portfolio of accounts disputes and providing fair, practical and timely responses to partners, customers and vendors.
- Provide accurate record and case management maintenance, from case initiation up to and including administering any agreed outcomes with our internal and external stakeholders.
- One Point of Contact for internal & external stakeholders; Own the end-to-end management of formal rhipe accounts dispute resolution processes.
- Daily management of case reporting, open disputes, and issuance of credit/debit across multiple systems.
- Drive process improvements within the department to achieve business unit goals and productivity.
Skills and experience
To be successful we are looking for:
- Have previous experience in corrections or complaint/dispute resolution
- Desirable: Software / IT Industry experience Highly self -motivated and able to take initiative and can work independently
- Excellent analytical abilities, problem solving and trouble shooting skills and influencing and communication skills.
- Must have strong organisational skills and be highly skilled at multi-tasking and prioritising tasks
- Have impeccable written and verbal skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain professional conduct at all times.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, generous paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Swap Day, CSR initiatives, fully stocked pantry and regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.
We prefer to work directly with candidates and do not accept unsolicited resumes from any recruitment agencies or third-party providers. To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must hold valid working rights.