At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Due to continued success and growth, an exciting opportunity exists for a Consultant or Senior Consultant to join our highly regarded People Advisory Services Brisbane team, in the diverse area of Employment Taxes.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/en_au/workforce
Your key responsibilities
- Researching & providing written advice to clients on all aspects of employment taxes including Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), Payroll Taxes, PAYG Withholding, Superannuation Guarantee and Salary Packaging;
- Reviewing & preparing annual FBT returns;
- Providing specialist employment taxes advice in conjunction with other parts of our business; and
- Preparing & presenting training seminars to both clients and team members.
Using technology and big data to assist clients manage their employment taxes compliance and to draw insights.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Between one to four years’ experience in an Employment Tax Services division responsible for delivering employment tax compliance, income tax consulting and/or employment tax consulting services to large multinational organisations
- Commitment to excellence in client service Client skills
- Excellent MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and the ability to be flexible
- Confidence handling data and proven data analytic skills
- CA/CPA qualifications or working towards