The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the Technology Transformation team in our Sydney office.
EY Technology Consulting acts as a strategic transformation partner to a wide range of financial institutions to help define and deliver their business and technology objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. Our service offerings include but are not limited to technology strategy, technology enabled transformation, enterprise architecture, technology operations and service resiliency.
Your key responsibilities
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital and innovation agenda, and support them on their Transformation journey:
- Interacting with senior management at a client on matters incorporating a deep understanding of their business objectives
- Leading development of EY’s service offerings across technology strategy, technology enabled transformation, enterprise architecture, technology operations and service resiliency
- Leading and managing large to medium sized teams and/or work at a client
- Managing Assessment, Design and Implementation of transformation projects
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients across all levels
- Consulting and collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
- Can acts independently to determine methods and decisions on new client engagements
- Supporting the growth and development of team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience as a Technology consultant within the financial services sector (Banking, Insurance, Wealth)
- Awareness of key methodologies and market trends in the financial services industry as well as a passion for technology transformation
- Ability to manage diverse and inclusive teams to deliver quality outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills for both business and technology solutions, including the ability to articulate complexity in a clear concise manner
- Highly developed communication skills to a wide range of stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- At least 8-10 years of overall relevant work experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in consulting or professional services
- Certifications in areas including project management, architecture, IT service management