|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an opportunity for experienced Boilermakers and Pipefitters to join our team working on an Oil & Gas construction project.
Boilermakers and Pipefitters are required to complete the following weld tests prior to commencing training\:
- WQP-02 MMAW 3G/4G carbon steel 12mm
- WQP-03 MMAW 3F/4F carbon steel 12mm
- Trade Certificate
- WAH/CSE must have been completed within 2 years and have 6 months validity at the time of mobilisation
- GTA (desirable)
- HRWL\: EWP
- Current Drivers Licence
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
To apply, please use the following MyPass links\:
What we offer
- The chance to join one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment.
Job Ref # 241482