About the Opportunity
We are currently looking for new and experienced team members with a spark, who enjoy working with 6 week, toddlers and preschool aged children. If you are a committed Educator that is not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive – We want to hear from YOU!
Uniting Westmead is a purpose built service recently open in 2021, operating as a long day care centre with 75 places for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
The centre is part of a wider development that brings together a range of Uniting Services across Ageing and Early Learning, creating a unique community around the service.
On offer here:
- Be a key part of building a new service to deliver quality education.
- Challenge your skills and further your career in a leading NFP organisation.
- Have access to a mix of purpose built spaces to facilitate activities.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
What do I need to succeed?
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Learning or related with relevant work experience.
- Able to foster relationships with families and children throughout the centre.
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- An interest in Nature Pedagogy is desirable
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks.