|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Training Specialist role exists to conduct training on site to provide Team Members with knowledge, competency and capability to perform tasks efficiently and safely.
This role is responsible for increasing the Company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to Team Members.
We are recruiting for FIVE positions and shift times may vary.
- Conduct Induction including key stakeholder involvement in the day
- Liaising and providing feedback where appropriate to Training Lead
- Deliver compliance training
- Coordinate training for specific Team Members as directed by Operations and Training Lead
- Be the conduit between operations management and Team Members
- Coach, mentor and develop Team Members through floor walks, monitoring and continual guidance.
- Delivering training as directed by the Training Lead
What you bring to the role:
- Forklift Licence
- Coaching and mentoring
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong commitment to safety and associated behaviours
- Computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Packages eg Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc, Google Programs eg Docs, Sheets etc
This role supports both the Ambient and Temperature Controlled chambers of SRDC. Please note that the Ambient side is due to close circa 2024 due to the construction of two new ambient distribution centres in Sydney’s South-West.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.