|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Alternatives – Real Estate Asia Pacific creates value for our clients through the selective acquisition and asset management of real estate properties and the management of joint ventures with operators and developers across the Asia Pacific private real estate markets. Real Estate Asia Pacific has teams in Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo and invests across the risk/reward spectrum.
The Real Estate Investment Analyst will be responsible for supporting the underwriting and execution of real estate acquisitions and the asset management investment function through detailed financial analyses, modeling of investments debt financings, creating investment and investor presentations, analyzing due diligence information and performing research on markets, companies, industries, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial modeling, underwriting, and valuation of real estate investments (new opportunities and existing projects).
- Engaging with market participants such as brokers, developers, operators, consultants, and legal and tax counsel in the execution and management of investments.
- Analysis of markets and demographic studies.
- Assist in drafting of investment memorandums for both internal investment committee and external client presentations.
- Assist in quarterly reporting for both internal and external client needs, including quarterly reports, valuations, webcasts.
- Assisting with the communication and translation of information.
- Actively participating in the due diligence of approved deals including lease reviews, analysis of third party audits, engineering and environmental reports, ESG requirements, debt and financing arrangements.
- Participating in the review of real estate investment opportunities across Asia Pacific region.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelors or Masters/Advanced degree, preferably in a real estate related field
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience with real estate investments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong teamwork skills, judgment, and discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint