|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Manager of a high performing Enterprise accounts team in the Retail, FMCG and Commercial Services vertical in Victoria you will bring continued growth delivering year-over-year business and revenue expansion.
Success is measured by quota achievement; customer's Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, business scorecard metrics as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting or exceed business targets driven by the Sales Manager's demonstration of leadership and coaching as well as Workgroup Health Index (WHI).
The ATU Sales Manager role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships and play a critical role in driving our customer's digital transformation journey.
- Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft and customers.
- Developing a high-performing ATU sales team where team members are considered to be best-in-class sales/tech sales professions in the market.
- Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
- Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure 'One Microsoft' approach.
- Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to enable Microsoft as a digital leader with higher revenue creation, profitability and market valuation
- Strong sales and business background centred on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
- Seven (7) plus years of industry-related experience with three (3) plus years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
- Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
- Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
- Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.