|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Rail Systems Project Engineer to join our team. This role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the works allocated by the discipline lead.
About the Role
- Manage a schedule of works within a large rail infrastructure project
- Schedule upcoming works to correct staging
Order product approved parts and fittings with sufficient time to assemble the critical components
Work in conjunction with the allocated Construction Supervisor
Ensure the order of critical resources in time for key possessions and work activities
Implement the project Management system
Create and manage an array of quality documents to ensure full installation compliance for critical Systems
You want to be part of something bigger, whatever the challenge you see it as the chance to create value. Ideally you will have\:
Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience appropriate to the responsibilities of the position.
Previous experience in large scale rail systems delivery projects and have experience to coordinate within a multidisciplinary project
Experience in procurement to ensure deliveries meet construction schedule requirements.
Understanding of and ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls.
Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detailWhat we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.