|Job Type:||Full Time|
Excellent opportunity for a highly talented Senior Test Automation Analyst to join our DevOps Team in our Melbourne office.
If you are:
- Motivated and keen to take ownership of problems and tasks
- Passionate about quality and complete the tasks to highest standard
- Ready to excel in a thriving and growing business, then we want to hear from you!
Our Senior Test Automation Analyst is primarily responsible for testing/ quality assurance of the new feature development and issue resolution in our PRISM Platform by designing and implementing the automated testing strategy and creating and executing the test plans and test cases. The role includes developing and improving frameworks for automating test activities. Effectively mentoring the team and contributing to timely delivery of platform features with agreed quality and level of automation are the key success measures in this position.
In this role you will work across a number of business functions including test strategy, planning and execution, work planning, solution delivery and application support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts and users to understand testing needs and identify opportunities for automation
- Applying industry experience advises on and effectively develops testing and automation frameworks for supported types of testing.
- Actively works on designing and implementing test automation strategy.
- Actively participate in solution design workshops.
- Ensure that automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
- Build effective relationships with each of the key stakeholders in the business and external "friendly" customers.
- Document comprehensive test cases and test results
- Provide recommendations on suitable test tools and their maintenance to support automated testing
- 2nd and 3rd level Support for current production releases of products
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements
Skills and experience
We are looking for candidates who can manage and prioritise multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
The ability to be able to see the big picture, combined with agile ways of working will see you excel in this role.
- At least 8 years in Test Analytics working in agile environment.
- Experience working in software development company.
- Commercial experience in Automation Testing, covering range of test types (system, regression and performance/load testing would be highly advantageous).
- Experience in Cloud computing, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of distributed source control system (Git).
- Advanced test automation scripting skills.
- Previous experience in mentoring, guiding and training resources.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and aim to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives to apply.
We offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and flexible work from home arrangements. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and encourages work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, paid parental leave, employee 'Me day', Cultural Leave Day swap, CSR initiatives, regular social events.....plus, the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.