|Job Type:||Full Time|
UGL is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. UGL is active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. Our skilled workforce, expertise in project management and end-to-end engineering, is backed by a continuous focus on safety, innovation and improvement.
At UGL, we believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams. We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for the safe delivery of high-quality Electrical Maintenance services to the Client and provide supervision and coordination as directed by Management and the Client.
About the Role
- The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor is expected to ensure safe and effective operation of the contract through sound communication, promotion of Safety and Quality Assurance, technical assistance and sound business practices.
- Customer relations are essential in this role with an emphasis on development of sound business relationships.
- Liaison with site contacts and all maintenance personnel
- Obtain a complete understanding of the required contractual KPI’s and obligations
- Provide information to management on the status of preventative maintenance
- Management of subcontractors associated with maintenance in the greater Brisbane area
- A working knowledge of OH&S legislation and regulations, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards as they apply to maintenance and construction activities in Queensland
- Adherence to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies, procedures and identified work practices as required by UGL and the Client
- Trade / Engineering Degree Qualification – Electrical
- High Voltage Switching
- Experience as a Supervisor of teams.
- Working knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems, MS Office and online forms
- Experience and knowledge of Asset Management best practice
- Experience with High Voltage underground and overhead distribution systems
- Experience with High Voltage Secondary Systems
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
#LI-UGLR #Work-180 #unitewiththeverybest