|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Convenient CBD location
- Full time Permanent Position
- $93,819 -$105,657 + super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides RMIT University with Information and Communication Technology systems and services. Our role is to support RMIT’s high quality teaching, learning, research and administrative activities. Information Technology is of increasing importance to the research, teaching and learning life of a university, particularly a ‘global university of technology and design’ like RMIT. ITS has developed, in conjunction with the broader University, an ICT Plan to 2020.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
The primary focus of the Incident & Problem Manager is to coordinate and facilitate the rapid recovery of incidents impacting business operations. And to ensure that communications to key stakeholders are provided in a concise and timely manner as agreed 24 x 7. The management of the transition of new services and applications into ITS operations.
For further responsibilires please see position description
Skills & Experience Required
- Service Level Management.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and build relationships with a broad range of people
- Experience performing an Incident or Problem Management position
- Expert communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritise issues and understand the related impacts
- Excellent planning and organisational within multi-tasking environment
- AN understanding of IT infrastructure and Applications
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of reporting tools, systems and metrics
- Third Party Vendor management
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels
- Extensive understanding of ITIL
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise work, multi-task across many issues
To view a position description, please visit http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job #568089
Applications close on Wednesday 5th September 2018
RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.