At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for professionals to join our Private Health Insurance team in our Sydney Office. We are looking for people who are qualified actuaries, on a pathway to becoming a qualified actuary, or have studies at university in maths, statistics, science or health economics.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with a number of senior actuaries across a range of projects including policy and strategic advice, capital and risk management, pricing, and all aspects of Appointed Actuary work
- Deliver pragmatic commercial strategic solutions to our clients
- Assist clients to gain fresh insights to quantify their risk and improve their performance
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Advanced analytical and other quantitative skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships both internally across EY and externally with clients
- Capable of working within and being an active contributor to multidisciplinary teams
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment managing multiple ongoing projects
Ability to develop and mentor junior staff as appropriate