|Job Type:||Full Time|
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor to join the Active team based in Lonsdale, Adelaide.
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of one of Active’s longest running contracts across Adelaide. You will closely manage and monitor the progress of each contract including forward planning involving traffic control and subcontractors.
You will maintain and develop effective working relationships with customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders. You will clearly communicate business targets to your team members and provide valuable leadership to help achieve them. You will have a strong safety and compliance focus with the ability to ensure company policies and procedures and contractual obligations are adhered to. You will be an all-round team player and not afraid to jump back on the tools when required.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Paid Living Away From Home allowance where applicable
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone for work and personal use
- Attractive remuneration package with incentive scheme
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Continuous training and development to progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- Industry experience and/or qualifications Cert III Horticulture or Arboriculture
- Business or Management related qualifications highly desirable
- Experience in contract management through service contracts of facilities management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills including Word, Power-point, Outlook and Excel
- Demonstrated leadership and people management capabilities
- A current and unrestricted drivers licence, HR licence is advantageous
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.