|Job Type:||Full Time|
**- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super on offer
- Both personal and professional development opportunities**
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim Australia is leading supplier of cement, concrete, aggregates and precast products.
On offer here is:
- Generous salary package including 12.5% Super
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
- Milton office is 500m from public transport
- Secure parking available next to building - refer to link
About the role
Dealing with a wide range of people from labourers to project managers, this fast paced role combines inbound enquiries and outbound order confirmations.
- Available to work shifts starting between 6am and 8am and finishing from 2:30pm to 5pm
- You will need to work minimum one Saturday (6am to 11am) a month with additional weekend shifts paid at overtime rates
- Call/Two-way volumes of over 120 per shift
- You will handle a mix of internal and external orders and negotiate delivery times
- Liaising with the Operation, Scheduling, Sales & Transport teams to ensure our customer's requirements are understood and met in a timely manner by planning and allocating in order to provide On Time Delivery (OTD).
- Understanding of Chain of responsibility (COR) would be beneficial
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, we offer long term career paths and a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is also proud to be an industry leader in health and safety as well as our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- A punctual, positive and efficient individual
- A genuine committed team player
- Possess the ability to work supervised and autonomously
- Displays effective communication skills across the board
- Adapts efficiently and effectively when work load fluctuates, while also maintaining attention to detail.
- Geographical knowledge of the SEQ Region
- Sound understanding of transport, logistics and the construction materials industry
For more information visit our Careers site:http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html