At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
With EY, you will be joining a team of energised and passionate people who have a purpose working collaboratively with healthcare services across Australia to solve complex problems, leverage innovation and overcome challenges to contribute to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. This role provides the opportunity to build relationships and networks across the Oceania health care sector.
As a Senior Consultant/Manager, you will work with clients to improve safety and quality, reduce healthcare expenditure, redesign systems, processes, operations and structures, support the successful planning and delivery of significant projects and lead innovation in the sector through harnessing technology, data analytics and automation. We work in dynamic and diverse teams, who bring a variety of skills, experience and knowledge to each engagement, which provides the opportunity to learn, grow and achieve in a new environment, on a new project, with a new client on a regular basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute clinical and healthcare sector knowledge, insights and recommendations to inform strategy, business decisions and
- Support the delivery of projects within the set timeframe and budget
- Build trusted relationships with clients in the healthcare sector and across EY with key stakeholders
- Support and manage a team onsite, in an office or remotely
Skills and attributes for success
- You have a background as a clinician or consulting/ managing in the healthcare industry/ public sector. You are skilled in delivering successful outcomes in areas such as service and organisational redesign, healthcare operations and performance, finance and digital health. You have strong attention to detail, exceptional standards in quality and a focus on people.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and impactfully with senior stakeholders and engage on a meaningful level to influence, lead and deliver
- You bring energy, passion, curiosity and drive to the role, positively contributing to our consulting team culture and connecting with our clients to deeply understand their issues and provide valuable, tailored solutions.
- You are collaborative and thrive in a team environment, enjoying change, diversity and unique experiences that come with the role.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A desire to learn, grow and develop, harnessing the continuous improvement culture of EY and leveraging the training opportunities available to further develop skills, experience and qualifications
- Broader experience in working across the public sector, understanding their issues, challenges, strategic priorities and core operations to contribute to work in other sectors and industries, where required