|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Experience in HVOF operation, chrome plating and cylindrical grinding?
- Join a great team culture and supportive work environment
- Permanent full time, 2 weeks days, 2 weeks afternoons - 10 hour shifts.
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Cylindrical Grinder to join our team.
Working closely with the Workshop Supervisors, the Cylindrical Grinder uses the HVOF Machine to chrome plate cylindrical rods which are used in Hydraulic Cylinders.
This position will work 10 hours a day, Monday to Friday, 2 weeks of day shift followed by 2 weeks of afternoon shift (plus 20% shift penalty).
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules. We value excellent customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- Proven experience in HVOF Operation, Chrome Plating and Cylindrical Grinding
- High Risk Licence – Dogging & Forklift
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Trade Assistant
- Ability to diagnose and fault find with a methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- A passion for learning new skills
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products, health insurance and income protection
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.