|Job Type:||Full Time|
Commonwealth Bank is Australia's leading provider of financial services including retail, premium, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and share broking products and services. We are a business with more than 800,000 shareholders and over 52,000 employees.
About the team and Business
The Customer Decisioning team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers by solving complex customer, product & channel problems through multi-channel strategies to deliver value for the Retail Bank.
We are leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technologies and the Group's data to anticipate and meet our customers' needs in a consistent and meaningful manner.
Whilst we all come from a range of backgrounds and disciplines, what brings us together is a single passion to stretch ourselves and make a real difference for the organisation and our customers.
Your responsibilities as an Insights Analyst
- Develop, implement and support advanced customer analytics and insights
- Engage stakeholders by supplying customer insights which determine appropriate analytics requirements and recommended marketing strategy
- Data extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting of customer and other data using analytical and data mining tools
- Maximise profitable growth and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Hands on experience in analytics; customer insights OR campaign analysis
- Good understanding and familiarity with SQL OR SAS
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting of customer insights
- Ability to articulate complex analytical requirements and findings in common non-technical terms
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of a team on the move, then express your interest in potential opportunities with CommBank today!